Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goal #2 – Animation!

I have always had a deep seeded desire to make a drawing move. I loved watching it on TV when I was a child. Those flat, repetitive scenes amazed me. As an adult, I sit, captivated at how real that eye looks or that fur looks or the angle the scene was created at. It's all moving illustrations and I have often found myself confounded with how it's done.

To learn how it's done, I have to begin at the very bottom, and I have to teach myself. So, I've started with something I know. Photoshop. It's not a powerful animation tool, but it is the simplest place for me to start.

So far I have created two very simple animations, but I intend to continue. Maybe soon I'll actually make that bouncing ball I as thinking of.



No comments:

Post a Comment